Walk on it!
Play on it!
Lounge on it!
Use it as a water sports staging area and more!
The American-made Water Carpet provides floating fun, convenience and no-hassle maintenance!
AMERICAN FLOATING MAT FEATURES:
- No worries about your Water Carpet puncturing or bursting.
- Virtually no maintenance required -just pull the American Water Carpet out of the water, wipe it gently with mild soap, hose it off, and roll it up for storage.
- Ideal boat or pontoon accessory, extending your play and sunning area!
- Easily rolls and is secured with Velcro strap for compact storage.
- Light weight. Easy for two people to put it on deck and takes just seconds to roll it out for a safe, no hassle day of party fun.
- Includes bungee rope with snap hook to allow it to be tethered or anchored.
NOTE: American Water Carpet has a bungee rope attached to one end for ease in attaching and detaching an anchor. If you intend to keep your American Water Carpet in the lake for an extended period of time, it is recommended that you mark it with a highly visible buoy. Use great care in placing your American Water Carpet in a location that is safe from boat traffic, sufficiently deep, and free from hard surfaces and underwater obstructions. Kids of all ages will enjoy countless hours of fun on this durable and easy-to-maintain item.
Please note: although extremely durable, the American Water Carpet is NOT designed as a towable behind any type of water craft.
An additional freight charge or $149.00 applies.
6' wide X 12' long X 2" thick