THIS ITEM SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM VENDOR
Named after the popular god of freshwater and the sea, this fun structure will push you to traverse to the other side as fast as you can. Race yourself or an opponent to see who can get across faster by using your arms to hold you as you balance from beam to beam. It can be connected to any Aquapark using the 5 D-Ring Interloc system on all four sides combined with our secure Vario-Lock cinch strap system.
- Specs: L 20' x W 8.2' x H 9.8' (L 6,1m x W 2,5m x H 3m)
- Capacity: 4
Key Technical Features
- Tubular – Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV resistance.
- Interlock 5 – 2 sets of secure and tamper-free 5-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Balance – Provides a challenging balance element to traverse, keeping users on their toes.
- Obstacle – Presents an obstacle challenge which adds to the fun.
- Max Weight – 800 lb. (363 kg) max weight.
- Material – 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 10’ (3.0 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 2,200 lb. (1,000 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 4, or 2 with 2-way bridles.
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 2 each on 2 sides.