Got a low freeboard boat? These fenders offer better protection.
Taylor Made's Low Freeboard Bass Boat Fenders have a unique shape that sits high on the hull and over the gunwale, keeping the fenders in place. They can be tied over the cleat to position them higher on the boat, putting protection where it is needed. Standard size protects smaller craft, like bass, fishing and ski boats that sit low in the water. Larger size prevents larger boats from riding up under high docks during tide changes or in adverse wake or heavy weather conditions. Tough, marine-grade vinyl with inflation valve for air pressure adjustment. Made in the USA. One-year warranty.
Guaranteed for the life of your boat against splitting or bursting!
Available in Metallic Black or White
- Tough, marine-grade vinyl
- Shaped to protect the gunwales and rub rail on low freeboard boats
- Offers superior protection against high docks
- Can be tied over the cleat
- Standard size measures 5"dia. x 14"L
- Larger size measures 7"dia. x 23"L for increased hull protection
- Inflation valve for air pressure adjustment
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di-isononyl phthalate which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov