As the Boat comes back around you lay on your Ono and gaze to the horizon between sets. There's something about feeling a wave as opposed to seeing it. And there's something about ripping a big fat bottom turn with enough speed to slash the fins off the lip on the top side of the wave. The Ono delivers full-sized shred feel for the optimized waves on today's boats. Connelly added Skelecore to create a lighter and more responsive ride.
- Surf design
- 1 piece EPS foam stringer-less core
- 12k carbon 0°, +/- 45° Technora® fiber
- Tip to tail woven hybrid glass and carbon tape
- Ghost Grip with rear EVA pad
- Quad FCS II fins; 2-3.7", 2-2.1"
- Concave base with center channel
- Designed for: Advanced/Expert
4'10" - Up to 200 lbs
5'3" - 180+ lbs