– Feather weight PVC foam for the softest CGA foam available.
– Duel layer fabric for extra strength
– Segmented panels for added movement
– Expander fit back for maximum fit adjustment.
– The added touch of sublimation patterns.
– SM, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
There are two ways to keep a life jacket as light as possible: reduce water absorption and use the lightest materials. This featherweight foam is the best of both worlds, no kidding, feel for yourself.
REDUCED INDIVIDUAL SEGMENTS
Follow works closely with factories to minimize the foam pocket sizing and to use a direct stitch-through process to manage areas that are prone to movement. This keeps foam in place for years to come.
Wet neoprene increases in size by roughly 10%, depending on thickness and materials. Follow uses both external and internal neoprene layers to minimize this effect. Dual-Layer neoprene keeps the vest fitting as intended and helps to reduce chest expansion in the water.