Liquid Force Nebula Foilboard w/ Carbon Horizon 160 Foil Wakefoil Package
A foil specific board made in extremely-durable DuraSurf construction. A concave deck for enhanced board control and feeling. A Chine Rail to help release the board off the water easily and efficiently. A slight double concave that moves into a flat hull as it goes out the kicked up tail provides a minimum water contact surface that planes efficiently and effectively to get you up to take off speed.
- Austin Keen Pro Model
- Stringerless EPS Core
- Dura Shell Construction
- Chine Rails
- LF Exclusive Foil Track
- Corduroy Deck Pad
- Carbon Reinforced
- Sizes: 3'8" | 4'2"
Updated from last year with an all new 28" Carbon Mast, the Carbon Horizon 160 Foil Set will let you fly farther on less. The Horizon 160 front wing for the small wakes and bigger riders coupled with the minimum drag carbon mast will make even the most modest conditions be your best session yet.
- Horizon 160 Front Wing - Surface Area 1600 cm² | Wingspan 78 cm
- TC 28 Rear Stabilizer Wing - Surface Area 280 cm²
- 28" Carbon Mast
- 54 cm Bayonet Fuselage
- Foil Shim Kit
- Carrying Case
Lightweight Carbon Mast
- Ultimate performance, lightweight, sleek, and durable
High Lift Front Wing
- Ride the 2nd and 3rd wake with ease. Great for “hijacking” other wakes
Heavier Riders/Smaller Waves
- Optimal for riders 180 lbs. and above and riding smaller wakes