Liquid Force the Bullox Aero 2023
An absolute weapon of a board packing tons of edge control and pop combined with minimalist weight for incredible control in the air.
Fynn rips on snow and water, the guy is a machine, and his board needs to hold up to the abuse he gives it. The AERO version is extremely lightweight and has some serious edge control thanks to the C4 carbon veins and deep molded quad fins. Fast, light, poppy and fun what more could you want?
- Fynn Bullock Pro Model
- Squaretail Shape
- Aggressive 3-Stage Rocker
- CNC'd AERO Core
- C4 Carbon Reinforced Stringers - Extra Rebound Off Wake
- T-I-S-C Hull: Triple-Inside-Single Concave Hull w/ Center Tip Channels and "V"
- Deep Molded-In Quad Fins
- Thermal Ink - Color Changing Ink Depending on Environmental Temps
- 3-Position M6 Inserts
- Optimized with LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
136cm - 90-170lbs
140cm - 140-190lbs
144cm - 160-220lbs
148cm - 180 -240+
Scan 6X OT Bindings
Solid response and power strap security makes the Scan 6X a winner.
The top Velcro "Power Strap" allows you to dial in the exact amount of support specific to your riding. Slightly softer than the Classic, the Scan is an excellent upgrade for riders looking for a boot to help them progress in their riding but still have some forgiveness as they dial in their bag of tricks.
- 6X Chassis System
- Wide Fit | Medium Flex
- Velcro Top Strap | Single Zone Lacing w/ Hex Lock
- Upper Cuff Flex Zone
- Honeycomb Flex Floor and Full-length Chassis Water Drainage System
- TPE Impact Dampening Base w/ Contoured Impact EVA Canted Footbed
- Comfort Integrated EVA Liner
- Sustainable Assembly - Glue-less Locking Frame
- Universally Compatible with 6" Inserts and LF FlexTrack Wakeboards
- Sizes: 4-6 (W5-7) | 5-9 (W6-9) | 9-12 | 12-15