Liquid Force Trip Wakeboard w/ Index Boots - 2022
Liquid Force has been Trippin' for so long, 25 years and still going!! One thing is for sure...its been one heck of a ride!
The Trip has a fuller tip and tail shape for more pop than ever before. The D-I-S-C hull has longer molded-in fins that improves control and make transitioning from novice to advanced easier when removing the center fin. Added rocker makes the Trip perform better on today's bigger wakes. Take a set on one and you'll see why Liquid Force has been Trippin' for all these years.
- Aggressive Continuous Rocker
- Diamond Bat-Tail Shape | Double Concave "V" at Ends
- Precision PU Core
- Warped Molded-In Side Fins with Ceter Removable Fin
- 3-Position M6 Insert Pack
- Optimized for LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
- Sizes: 130 | 135 | 139 | 144
|Length (cm)||Width (in)||Surface Area (in2)||Rocker (in)|| ||Weight Range (lbs)|
||60 - 130
||100 - 170
||140 - 220
||170 - 240+
The Index is a great binding for all skill levels, but an excellent choice for riders who are just starting out. It features the brand new 6R Chassis, Comfort Liner, Impact EVA Footbed, and a dampening mid-sole for maximum comfort felt throughout the binding. Dual laces help you customize the fit to your specific foot and wide size ranges to accomodate more than one rider. With the Index, there's not excuse not to take a set!
- Wide Fit | Soft Flex Profile
- Accommodating Elastic Fit and Top Cuff Stretch Zone
- Dual-Zone Lacing with Hex Locks
- 6R Chassis System
- Impact EVA Ergonomic Contoured Footbed with 2.5˚ Cant
- Comfort Integrated EVA Liner
- Universally Compatible with All Wakeboards Featuring 6" Inserts or LF Flextrack System
- Sizes: 5-8 | 8-12 | 12-15