Two Tubes in One
With the ability to be towed from multiple points, the O’Brien Baller 3 ensures excitement on the water. Easily swap from seated to chariot-style riding positions to maximize the fun delivered from a single tube. The smooth SofTec top of the Baller series provides the most luxurious ride of any tube in this category. This soft, seamless material prevents any uncomfortable rubbing so that you can have a blast all day long.
- Max. Capacity - Up to three riders or 510 lbs
- Two-Way Towing - Tow from either end for multiple riding positions and more fun
- Enhanced Durability - Fully covered in a heavy-duty nylon shell
- Premium Comfort - Smooth SofTec top and 14 soft webbing handles
- 2 Quick Connect Tow Hooks – The safest, fastest and easiest way to connect your rope to the tube
- 2 Lightning Valves - Inflate/deflate faster than ever before
- Size - 70" x 78"
With two tow attachments, easily swap riding styles from seated to chariot style. It's like having two tubes in one!
An industry-exclusive fabric that feels incredibly soft on your skin and eliminates the need for neoprene pads on tubes. This soft-touch nylon material covers the tube's entire riding surface to eradicate unnecessary seams and any discomfort they may cause. Upgrade your experience and enjoy tubing like you never have before
Soft Webbing Handles
Foam core handles wrapped in durable yet soft nylon webbing for the perfect grip. Paired with SofTec, O'Brien has eliminated the need for EVA knuckle guards since the entire riding surface is abrasion-resistant, so your hands (and your body) will feel great all day.
Quick Connect Tow Hook
Hit the water faster by connecting the tube and towrope the quick and easy way.
Rapid inflation and deflation paired with a hassle-free design. With no parts to lose and an auto-seal internal flap that prevents air from escaping, filling your tube has never been easier.