With the ability to be towed from multiple points, the O’Brien Baller 4 ensures excitement on the water. Easily swap from seated to chariot-style riding positions to maximize the fun delivered from a single tube. The smooth SofTec top of the Baller series provides the most luxurious ride of any tube in this category. This soft, seamless material prevents any uncomfortable rubbing so that you can have a blast all day long.
- Max. Capacity - Up to four riders or 680 lbs
- Two-Way Towing - Tow from either end for multiple riding positions and more fun
- Enhanced Durability - Fully covered in a heavy-duty nylon shell
- Premium Comfort - Smooth SofTec top and 18 soft webbing handles
- 2 Quick Connect Tow Hooks – The safest, fastest and easiest way to connect your rope to the tube
- 2 Lightning Valves - Inflate/deflate faster than ever before
- Size - 75" x 93"
TWO WAY TOWING:
With two tow attachments, easily swap riding styles from seated to chariot style. It's like having two tubes in one.
An industry-exclusive fabric that feels incredibly soft on your skin and eliminates the need for neoprene pads on tubes. This soft-touch nylon material covers the tube's entire riding surface to eradicate unnecessary seams and any discomfort they may cause. Upgrade your experience and enjoy tubing like you never have before.
SOFT WEBBING HANDLES:
Foam core handles wrapped in durable yet soft nylon webbing for the perfect grip. Paired with SofTec, we've eliminated the need for EVA knuckle guards since the entire riding surface is abrasion-resistant, so your hands (and your body) will feel great all day.
QICK CONNECT TOW HOOK:
Hit the water faster by connecting the tube and towrope the quick and easy way.
Rapid inflation and deflation paired with a hassle-free design. With no parts to lose and an auto-seal internal flap that prevents air from escaping, filling your tube has never been easie
Prop 65 Warning: Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP)
Why am I being warned about potential exposure to DINP?
- DINP is on the Proposition 65 list because it can cause cancer.
- Exposure to DINP may increase the risk of cancer.
- Proposition 65 requires businesses to determine if they must provide a warning about exposures to listed chemicals.