This youth ISUP paddle board is 9′ x 29″ x 4″, a perfect size for youth ages 10-14. This size of paddle board is perfect for all-around youth paddle boarders of all levels – weighing up to 150 lbs
Xplor Boards ISUP boards are made of the strongest materials on the market. Each of the boards are light weight, making them very easy to transport. These particular paddle boards were designed specifically with kid/child/youth in mind. The paddle blade is made of tough nylon composite strengthened by a center rib to prevent warping under strain, and is a little smaller than the adult sized paddle so it fits better for youth. All Xplor Boards ISUP paddle boards come with two stationary fins and one detachable, quick-lock style fin – the slide in and clip requires no tools.
• This board is 9' x 29" x 4" and is ideal for youth, ages 10-14 weighing up to 150Lbs.
• This board is lightweight, making it easy to carry and maneuver.
• The included paddle is light-weight and expandable to fit all sizes of youth riders. The paddle floats and breaks down into 2 pieces. The blade is tough nylon strengthened by a center rib to prevent warping under strain.
• This board includes two stationary fins and one removable fin. The removable fin is a quick-lock fin making the installation a breeze. (No tools necessary)
• A D-ring was added to the front of this board to allow another board to be connected to it easily.
This package includes:
• 1 youth paddle board
• 1 paddle
• 1 pump
• 1 ankle strap
• 1 backpack
• 1 repair kit